Sunday, October 25, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Monday, August 31, 2009
1) what is the most important work of the preacher,
a) preaching and preparing to preach,
c) caring for his sheep.
d) administration and meetings.
2) of the 4 items in question 1 what does the average preacher spend the most time on.
For those of us in the ministry, our answer to question 2 is far more important that what we answer in question 1.
Anyway was just wondering, for what it's worth.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Positions now available across Kansas and the United States!
Pastors are you looking for an opportunity with unlimited ability to affect the future of America’s youth? Would you like to be able to have a lasting and far-reaching impact on the leaders of your community, state, and nation? Would you like to be able to obtain specialized ministry training that is difficult to get anywhere at any price?
Have you ever wondered what you would do if your community were hit by a mega disaster that affected not only everyone in your church but also everyone in the community? Would you like to be trained and ready for such an event?
Then I have the job for you and you can continue your current pastorate or ministry. However I should warn you that the qualifications are high, there is no pay, and the workload is never ending. Still interested? Then ask yourself these questions.
1. Do I have an earned bachelors degree from an accredited college or university?
2. Do I have an earned Masters degree from an accredited seminary or 5 years or more experience in the ministry?
3. Am I able to obtain a formal endorsement from an accredited endorsing agency for the military as a Chaplain?
4. Am I willing to devote time to training for professional ministry in a military and emergency setting?
5. Are you the kind of minister that responds to God’s calling regardless of pay or benefits?
Then email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on the greatest ministry opportunity of all time.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009
There is history all around us. I would challenge you to look for the history near you and learn about it and let it surround you. In fact let's never forget the we ourselves make history everyday. Everything we do affects someone in someway and makes history. The children around us may one day be a president, governor, or general. They may even be the next great evangelist and prophet that God will use to change our world.
Most importantly what will history say about you? Will it record you as a faithful servant of the living God and His Christ? What have you done to influence the future for Christ.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Parents are a great heritage. If yours are still living thank them personally for all their care, concern and love in bringing you up then thank God that you still are blessed with their presence. If perhaps your parents were not worthy and your childhood was not pleasant, still thank God for them because without them you would not have life, at least they gave you the gift of life. Mom and Dad may you both rest in peace.