Monday, August 31, 2009
1) what is the most important work of the preacher,
a) preaching and preparing to preach,
c) caring for his sheep.
d) administration and meetings.
2) of the 4 items in question 1 what does the average preacher spend the most time on.
For those of us in the ministry, our answer to question 2 is far more important that what we answer in question 1.
Anyway was just wondering, for what it's worth.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Positions now available across Kansas and the United States!
Pastors are you looking for an opportunity with unlimited ability to affect the future of America’s youth? Would you like to be able to have a lasting and far-reaching impact on the leaders of your community, state, and nation? Would you like to be able to obtain specialized ministry training that is difficult to get anywhere at any price?
Have you ever wondered what you would do if your community were hit by a mega disaster that affected not only everyone in your church but also everyone in the community? Would you like to be trained and ready for such an event?
Then I have the job for you and you can continue your current pastorate or ministry. However I should warn you that the qualifications are high, there is no pay, and the workload is never ending. Still interested? Then ask yourself these questions.
1. Do I have an earned bachelors degree from an accredited college or university?
2. Do I have an earned Masters degree from an accredited seminary or 5 years or more experience in the ministry?
3. Am I able to obtain a formal endorsement from an accredited endorsing agency for the military as a Chaplain?
4. Am I willing to devote time to training for professional ministry in a military and emergency setting?
5. Are you the kind of minister that responds to God’s calling regardless of pay or benefits?
Then email email@example.com to get started on the greatest ministry opportunity of all time.